Future Cities Catapult
The Urban Innovation Centre
One Sekforde Street
London, EC1R 0BE
020 7952 5111
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
We are served by both the A1 and the A201. Sekforde Street is a one-way street and access is from the south via Clerkenwell Road. There is limited pay and display parking available on Sekforde Street, which is within the Congestion Charge zone.
We are a 25-minute walk from both King's Cross and Liverpool Street.
The building has bike storage, shower and unisex toilets. There is also a cloakroom, but please note that Future Cities Catapult cannot be held responsible for anything left unattended.
There is a café with a kitchenette that includes a microwave, coffee machine and hot water tap.
• There is ramp access into the building
• There is a lift that services all floors of the building
• There is free wifi in the whole building.
• Access codes are on the walls of the events spaces.
• The network is UIC
• The password is UrbanInnovation.
For more information on the venue go to Future Cities Catapult's website.